Thursday, January 9, 2014

Happy Birthday NY Giants Fan

Hello again,

I'm back to show you a card I made for my little brother, well he's not so little anymore, he will be 38 in a few days ;)) He is a HUGE New York Giants football fan so I thought I'd make him a card paying homage to his team!!

Here is the card!!



It's simple but I think it really shows off the team logo and of course it's really MANLY!!!  LOL!!Hope he likes it!!

The sentiment is from Create with TLC, she is my go to place for sentiments, amazing!!!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesdays, anything goes #114
Stampin' Royalty, SR#209 birthday
Divas by Design, let's celebrate

See you soon,
hugs,
Cinzia
xx

7 comments:

Berry said...

So funky Cinzia! thanks for joining us at Divas by design this week Hugs Rebekah xx

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome card!!! I'm sure that he will totally love it. Couldn't get more masculine!!!

Unknown said...

Oh football, I remember when my three sons played. They often liked to throw passes in the house. What a great card. It is delightful to see your wonderful art posted in this week’s blog at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Janice said...

Great male card - what's not to love about this beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Divas' Jx

Bunny said...

This card caught my eye because I am a Cowboys fan. Looks like your brother and I both don't have a team in the playoffs. :(

Great card though. I'm sure he will love it.

Unknown said...

beautiful card and nice colors

hugs

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Divas
Hugs
Jayne