Sunday, April 14, 2013

Merry Monday #57 sketch

Hello everyone,

I made another Christmas card today, I wanted to enter the Always Playing with Paper, Merry Monday challenge #57 sketch.

Here's my card:


and here is the skletch I followed:



I wanted to keep it simple and made the paper do all the talking. From the sparkling DP to the embossed red stripe and the christmas trees. I I also embossed the die cut shape and added a simple stamped sentiment.

I will be entering the  following challenges:
Always Playing with Paper, Merry Monday #57 sketch (because of compuer issues I did not make it in time to enter their challange ;(( damn machines) !!!
Word Art Wednesday, #75 anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door, anything goes
Bearly Mine, #81 anything goes
Little Miss Muffet, #58 anything goes


Thanks for stopping by,

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

4 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

That is so very pretty!!! Love the take on the sketch and so very impressed that you are so ahead of your Christmas cards!!!

Unknown said...

Cinzia,
You have done a suberb interprtation of the sketch. It is a very peaceful and pretty card.
Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful work and we appreciate you taking time to join us.
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Great job following that sketch, Cinzia. Your art is always wonderful, and this is a great jump on your Christmas cards. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us again this week, and please come back again soon. I just love seeing your sweet creations shared in our challenges.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Penny said...

Very sweet Christmas card! Love the papers, design, die cuts, and embossing! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny