Friday, April 19, 2013

Lost Fairy - TSC

Hello everyone!!

What a wonderful week we've had, finally it's getting warmer!! The rain helped melt all our snow away, our front lawn and the deck is clear, there are only a few spots in our backyard, YAY!!

I wanted to play along with The Stamping Chef 's facebook challenge this week, her images are phenomenal and this week it's a Fairy!! Check out my card:



Here is a closer look at my copic coloring and the sentiment, it's a wood mounted stamp I got a while back. Since she is a "Lost Fairy" I figured she'd need help finding her way back, and who wouldn't want to find a way to peace right?!?!?!



For this card I also followed this color combo from Color Throwdown, CTD238:



I used lots of dies and a border punch. I added distressed ink around the circle dies and some black rhinestones for some bling. I also followed this sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday!



I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Color Throwdown, CTD238
Sweet Sketch Wednesday, #202
Word Art Wednesday, #76 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by! have a SUPER weekend!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

WOW stunning!!! Love the colors you have used and that take on this sketch. Beautiful.

mulberry station said...

I had problems linking up with inlinkz this morning too. I really think it is inlinkz. Anyway, your card is gorgeous. I love the scalloped border your have put around your sentiment and accent on one of the squares. Very striking. Your image is adorable. Beautiful color scheme too. Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really lovely, Cinzia. I love the textures and that awesome image you've used. Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week, and have a blessed, relaxing weekend.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

Cinzia,
The balance circle with the pearls and all the embossing undergird your focal point so beautifully.
Thank you so very for sharing this wonderful artwork with us this week. We love seeing it.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely coloring along with the great details of texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Sharon Basel said...

What a pretty card! I love your lacy flower diecut and embossed panels. The stamp is colored beautifully and the sparkle is a fab touch. So glad you joined us at SSW!
Sharon, SSW-DT