Monday, February 11, 2013

Just Smile - hedgehog with flower

Well today is another snowy day here, but we're not supposed to get much, still it's making the roads very slippery so instead of going out I decided to blog a few of my creations...Here goes!!

First I'd like to share a cute little hedgehog, his name is Ferguson and he was a freebie from Pollycraft Digis which is now closed I believe!!

Here is my creation:


He's cute right!!! This is the first time I color something so dark and I was really really nervous about it! I think for my first try it came out OK! This is the sketch I followed by The Sweetest Thing,  Sweet Sunday Sketch #177.

















Here is a closer look at the copic coloring and the sentiment from Create with TLC.



For this card I used lots of scrap paper from my stash..YAY..with some dew drops, an embossing folder and of course different dies.

I will be entering the following challenges:
The Sweetest Thing, Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #177
Word Art Wednesday Challenges, #66 Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody, always anything goes #13
One Stitch at a Time, #150 anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy, #49 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


3 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just darling, Cinzia! I love this sweet image, and you did an amazingly creative job with this. Thanks for sharing your talents by joining our challenge, and please come back soon!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card! I really love the way you have colored this digi ;) And of course fabulous use of the embossing and dies! You have been quite busy recently on the blog!!! Great to see your creations!

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Miradormakings said...

Such a cute little hedgehog and great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x