Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine #4 - Our Love Story

Happy Saturday everyone,

It snowed a whole lot in Quebec this morning, my husband is clearing the driveway while my kids are playing in it!!!  Oh the joys of Winter!!

Today I want to share with you another Valentine's Day card, here it is:


This is my version of  CAS card for Valentine's Day!! When I saw this quote I immediately thought of my husband, it's from Ginger's House, Love her quotes!


For this card I used my square die and scalloped hearts die from Spellbinders, distress ink around the quote and some Robyn's dew drops. The paper makes the card really, it's simple yet romantic!!

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Dynamic Duos, DD#36 Red and Black with Valentine's day Theme
Inspire me Friday's, anything goes
Lady Anne's Challenges, anything goes
Simply Create Too, anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Saturday evening!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love that sentiment!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on the Dynamic Duos!

Karen Day said...

Great valentine, Cinzia! Glad to have you play along with us at Dynamic Duos :o)