Sunday, January 6, 2013

HB Grandma - Center Step card #2

Hello everyone,

I felt like making another Center Step Card, it was really fun the first time! I thought I'd make it for my it for my grandma this time, her b-day is this month and she will be 86 years young!!

Here is the  card:




Happy Birthday Grandma!! (in Italian)

Here is a side view, a closer look at my copic coloring and the sentiment.



Isn't this little kitty the cutest?!?! It's a freebie digi that I got from Sliekje's Digital images called Angel Kitten, on Free Digital Stamp.

For this card I used my CM border hearts punch,  of course my nestabilites, some stickles for the wings and some viva decor for the cloud and hearts and red and yellow clear Robyn's dew drops.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Tammy Scrapin' Corner, Center Step Card challenge #43
Inky Impressions, #91 anything goes
2 sisters challenges, #125 anything goes
613 Avenue Create, anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Sunday and a wonderful week!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your card is adorable. I love how you colored the sweet little kitten. The sparkle is lovely. Thanks for sharing your art with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Unknown said...

This is so adorable.
Thank you for entering Tammy Scrapin Challenge
Hugs Tammy Ortiz

Anonymous said...

Great job on the coloring & your step card is lovely. I hope your Grandma has a wonderful birthday. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs~
Patti

CraftySue52 said...

Your step card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

Crafting Vicky said...

Wow super cute card! I'm really impressed that you have done 2 step center card in a week lol ;) Your grandma will love it!

Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week as well as joining 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

So sweet Cinzia!! I saw you created another one; so had to check you out. Great job! Wow!! Two in a row. Love it!! This image is so cute. You are doing great making these.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope you see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jo Ann said...

What a cute center step card. That kitty is just so adorable! Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create. God bless, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Unknown said...

Oh this is just super cute - Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xxx

Vicky said...

What a sweet angelic kitty!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

My Creative Therapy said...

Love the color combo, papers and that image is very cute! Nice step card! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner/DT Coordinator