Monday, December 31, 2012

To a very special guy - Birthday

Happy New Year everyone!! May 2013 be a happy and healthy one xoxo

This will be my last post of 2012, it's been an amazing year, thanks for the support and the wonderful comments it means the world to me ;)))

I have time for a quickie..LOL!!. My mom asked for a card for my brother's birthday coming up in January, here is what I came up with!


and here is the sketch I used by Freshly Made Sketches, FMS66


It's a very masculine card, simple and  kind of CAS I think, for me anyway..LOL!!

I'm entering the following challenges
Diva's by Design Challange, #66 anything goes
Freshly Made Sketches #66, sketch FMS66
Simon Says Stamps Challenge, anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy, #46 anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, Here's to  many more creations in 2013!!  CHEERS!!!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


5 comments:

Hansi Brittain said...

Cards for guys are hard. You did a great job with this one.

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Great masculine card Cinzia! I love those colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Shea said...

That's an excellent masculine card - love the papers and the embossed layer, plus the twine really finishes things off nicely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Alchemy!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous masculine card!! I love that sentiment!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Happy New Year!

Hugs...
Melissa