Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BIRTHDAY cards for the ladies

Hello everyone,

As promised here are some birthday cards that I've created in the last few days...All for the LADIES!!

They are all easel cards AND Sassy Studio Design images, some I won and some are Friday freebies!! I love both easel cards and SSD images, so much fun to work with!!



Aren't they AWESOME!! As you can see the top one is for a 40th birthday and the second one is for a birthday as well but for a teacher so I added a chip board apple, inked it up and added some bling!!

The next card is for a teenage girl, what a cute image this is and I love the sentiment, "Girls just want to have fun!!".

I also added pictures of the 3 ways you can look at it..unopened, opened and a side view. The easel cards are so much fun to display!!


I will be back to show you 2 other cards for Birthdays!!

Ciao and Thanks for stopping by

Love & Create

Cinzia

No comments: