Sunday, July 8, 2012

SSD - Brianna Bridesmaid

What a gorgeous weekend we had!!! Fun in the Sun and lots of Pool time, we all had a blast!!

I had started a card last week but didn't have time for the final touches, this is my second sweet sixteen card.. I used a Sassy Studio Design image called Brianna Bridesmaid, I thought she would be perfect for a young sixteen year old, only I cut her bottom half off since she was holding a bouquet, hence the bridesmaid in her name..LOL!!

Here is my card!

I used this lovely sketch from,  i{heart} 2 Stamp:
jul2012sketch

and I've entered the following challenges,

i {heart} 2 stamp, July sketch
The Craft Place challenge, Anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs, DTBST #132 use Metal
Sentimental Sundays, challenge #110 BINGO ( my line is Twine, Die cuts and Charms)

Have a great week everyone!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

STUNNING! love the color choices. And that ribbon is really really yummy!

Bubleeing Colors said...

This's awesome.............Love the image............thanks for joining us at sassy studios dare to be sassy thursdays!!!!!

SOMA
SSD ( DT ).

Tameko said...

Wow...This is one cool card design! Beautiful image and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining the Sentimental Sundays "BINGO" Challenge!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful image and embellishments. Love your take on the SFYTT -- thanks for joining us!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute, love how you used this months sketch