Monday, May 7, 2012

Shoe

Hello once again!

I had a request for a female birthday card and the theme was SHOES!!  Which woman does not LOVE shoes right?!?! and she also wanted bright colors,

Here is my card:

I used a great sketch from, SFYTT: may2012sketch
and this color combo from Cup Cake Craft room:

I'm entering the following challenges:
1. SFYTT, I{heart} 2 Stamp,  may sketch
2. Cup Cake Craft room, photo inspiration

I had lots of fun with this card, see you later with more creations!!

Ciao for now..
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

3 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a FABULOUS card girlfriend! Love it!!!! LOVE that SHOE!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Craftroom! Big hugs Jo xxx

Amy Sheffer said...

What a FUN, sassy card! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!