Friday, May 4, 2012

Going Places

Happy weekend everyone!!

I made a card last night, a special request from my sister-in-law. I just purchased a great set from Kraftin'Kimmie, "going places" it has this pretty lady along with a lady on a motorcycle and one in a convertible, they are great aren't they?

I just can't have enough of Kraftin'Kimmie's!!! Here is my card:



My sister-in-law loved it. She's giving it to a neighbor who is a bike riding fanatic, very fitting!!

I used a great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

 and an option color combo from Jackson's Digital Expressions

So of course I entered their challenges and some others:
1. Freshly Made Sketch #33, for the sketch of course!
2. Jackson's Digital expressions, anything goes with optional color combo
3. The Poodles Parlour, anything goes


That's it for me today, hope to see you tomorrow with more of my creations!!

Good night &
Remember to...
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

10 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

that is totally adorable!!!! love it.

Sheila H said...

Your image and papers are super cute. I love the sentiment :). Thanks much for playing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the plaid pattern and your image is so cute! The sketch worked great flipped!

Jen Mitchell said...

So cute! Any bike-riding fanatic would love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Chana Malkah said...

Cinzia, I love your card! Your image is so adorable and your dp choices are perfect. The plaid with that inset of polka dots is so nice. What a creative way to use the two challenges. Very Nicely Done!
Thanks for playing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator
JDE

Mema's Crafts said...

Just to cute and I love your quote. Thank you for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Sylvia x said...

Your card is just so pretty...thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlours

Good luck

Sylvia xx

Kim Kutie said...

Nice card, love your use of the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Confiseries Papier said...

Cute,cute,cute,thanks so much for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Mary Joyce said...

How cute. Thanks for playing along at Jackson's Digital Expressions