Monday, May 28, 2012

Cool to be You!!

Hello everyone,

Oh how I've missed all of you!!!

We've had some amazing weather here in Montreal so I took advantage and stayed outside with my boys and hubby! This past weekend we had the whole family over, 13 people in all, it was AMAZING!!

I took some time today to make a few cards that I need to give out. One is for my friends teenage son and the other 2 are for my nephew who's turning 2 (for my mom and myself).

For the teenage boy card I followed the Dynamic Duos color challenge and the CPS Sketch 267:



Here is the card:

I used a new digi image that I bought from Pollycraft Digital Stamps, an amazing site, I just love their images!! I actually bought several of them..LOL!!

I'm entering the following challenges:
Dynamic Duos, Monochromatic challenge #4
Card Positioning Systems, CPS Sketch #267
Forever Friends Challenge Blog, One for the Boys
and Simon Says Stamp and Show, One for the boys

Here are the other cards I made. I did not follow any blogs or enter any challenges, just thought I'd share them with you!


As you can see my nephew is a Handy Manny fanatic, his mom also ordered a cake of Handy Manny, we can't  wait to see his face when he sees these cards and the cake..LOL!! it's going to be priceless, taking pictures for sure!!! 

That's it for me folks,
Have a great night & hope to see you real soon!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Amazing cards!!!! Really really cute! Your nephew will adore! That teenager card is adorable as well. So very cool!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

That image is super cute. I love the unique layout of your card. Thanks for joining in at Dynamic Duos this week.

Melissa said...

What a fun image and a fun design!! Perfect for a teenager! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

Kim S said...

I love your layout...it really keeps the focus on the image! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Diane Louise J said...

Great card, but unfortunately we cant enter your card into the Forever friends winning draw this time as there is no animal featured on your card.

We would love you to join us next challenge at Forever Friends and look forward to seeing one of your beautiful creations.

Diane x

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love those cool blues on your monochromatic card, Cinzia! I'm sure your nephew will love it. The layout is so fresh and fun, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

Unknown said...

The card says it all ... totally cool! Thank you for playing along with the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show ... apologies for my rather late comment!