Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cassie Graduation

******THIS IS MY 100TH POST*****

I am so happy, it's been a fun 100!!! Thanks to all of you for the inspiration, easy access to wonderful blogs and challenges!
We had a great day today, hope you did too! The kids were GREAT ..YAY for me and they are healthy (we went for their annual check-up) we are so BLESSED!!!

Today I wanted to complete a card for a friend of mine who's daughter is graduating high school. I had a little trouble picking my paper, not sure why, maybe too much choice..LOL!! Or I'm just hard on myself and always want it to be perfect, yep I think that's it! In the end I really love the result.

What also makes this card AMAZING is that I used another great image from SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS, Love it!!

Here it is:


I used this sketch from Waltzing Mouse, WMSC97

and this color inspiration from Just Some Lines:  

I think my friend is going to love it, I just hope her daughter loves pink and blue..LOL!!

These are the challenges I am entering for this card:
1. Waltzing Mouse Sketch, for sketch #97
2. Just Some Lines, color inspiration
3. Love to Create Challenge #15, bingo card
4. Simon Says Stamp & Show, anything goes
5. Sassy Studio Designs, Triple Play Use 3 of something (my mini brads)
6. Little Miss Muffet, anything goes (add new side bar to blog and be a follower)
7. Fun For Challenges, use flowers

OMG I think this tops the number of challenges I've ever entered..LOL!! and it's all the blogs I visited today, very proud!!

I also just learned that I have to be the one to keep on eye on the challenges to know if I've won, I thought since we leave our e-mail addresses when entering our cards that we'd get an e-mail saying that we've won. I don't ever want to miss out on any goodies! and who knows how many I've won and don't know about it..oh well!! well maybe just a few at least ;)))

That's it for me tonight, thanks for visiting, as always I LOVE to read all your comments!

Good night &
Remember to,
love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


9 comments:

Dan said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Crafting Vicky said...

a really beautiful card! I'm sure that whoever gets it will be loving it. Wonderful image.

Tina said...

lovely card, cute image and colors match perfectly, thanks for sharing ta just some lines

Tina
dt

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely creation. It's very pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Helen Dooley said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along on fOr Fun!

Unknown said...

Great graduation card! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

Embley Veronica said...

I like the flower cutouts you topped the other flowers with. They add some really neat dimension. Thanks for joining in our flower challenge at For Fun Challenges this week. :)

Embley Veronica said...

Oh, and I almost forgot! Happy 100th! :)

Kathy D. said...

Great job with coloring the image! I bet she just loved it.

Thank you so much for playing at For Fun Challenge. Hope to see you this week for our new challenge!