Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You're Great!

Hello everyone!

I had time for one set of cards today, they are pretty much identical so I will show you just this one:


Here's my Hedge Hog again..another manly card for sure!! Great for any occasion!

I'm entering this card in the no girls allowed challenge from CES Challenge blog. I also got inspired by La La Land crafts, last weeks challenge was Wild Child, this card would have been great for that, I missed it by one day :(  oh well!

That's it for me tonight, don't know when I'll be back because my mom is having knee surgery tomorrow, going to be with her for help and moral support!! Please send positive thoughts her way!!

Good night & remember to

love & create
Cinzia


2 comments:

karen said...

Fanastic card, the image makes me smile! thanks for joining us at CES this week, karenx

Lisa Kind said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!