Saturday, April 14, 2012

A mother is...

Hello again,

This card was one of my own creations..no sketch..no challenge to enter. Basically I wanted to use one of my embossing folders and I like the steal blue card stock so this is what I came up with...


I found this great saying on-line and I felt it was so true. Being a mom myself and having a wonderful mother and mother-in-law.. it really touched me.

The embossing folder really gives the card that rich look, adding the ribbon and charm makes it more feminine!

I think I will enter this card in a few challenges after all..LOL! Craft your days away, using metal, challenge #43 and at Totally Gorjuss also because of my charm, challenge #127.

Well it's good night for now..I will show you more creations tomorrow. I managed to make 8 cards today, 4 sets , 2 of which are identical, the other 2 sets are slightly different. It's been a blast!!

CIAO for now!

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia


2 comments:

paper fun said...

Lovely card. I love your hearts charm. So romantic.

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card. Such a beautiful sentiment and I love the heart charm.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight in our metal challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Hugs Sarahxx