Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mom

Hello everyone!!

I'm am so excited to show you my cards tonight!! I love the results!!

I have mom on the brain since I've seen my mom every day because of her surgery, and becuase I LOVE HER of course..LOL! But also I have a high demand for Mother's day cards lately so that was my inspiration!! Here they are:



I made 2 of each card and I used some new tools/stamps. My new Martha Stewart border punches and my cameo stamps. Also some new flowers I got on sale at Scrapbook Centrale and fabulous paper from Winners!!!

I wanted to enter a challenge from Mojo Monday (it's their sketch #235) but it's already closed. I will however enter it in Simon Says Stamp challenge, use your favorite tool and CES challenge Swirls and Pearls and finally the Anything Goes challenge Blog .

Have a good night everyone,

See you tomorrow!

Remember to....
love & create .. with a smile !!
Cinzia

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous creations! Thanks so much for playing at CES xx Jenny xx

karen said...

Such beautiful designs, thanks for joining us at CES, karenx