Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy b-day Champ!!

Hi everyone,

Here is a quick post, I had a special request for a baseball theme card for a 7 year old, this is what I came up with!


Of course I had to put a baseball diamond in the background, perfect for the little boy swinging his bat!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

1. Paper Sundaes Challenge #117, let's get cute
2. Crafty Boots Challenges, no girls allowed
3. The Paper Makeup Stamps, challenge #33 Birthday
4. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges, #58 one for the boys

See you later with more creations..

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia





3 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really lovely card I am sure the recipient will love it.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Crafting Vicky said...

very cute boy card!

Eret said...

This is so fun and bright card. I'm sure the receiver will like it :)
Thanks so much for joining our Birthday challenge at PMS Digital Makeover Challenge.
Hugs and smiles,
Eret