Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Communion

Good morning my fellow bloggers,

I was up late last night finishing 2 projects, I wanted to show you one of them this morning.

A friend of mine requested a First Communion card for her nephew, not an easy request but I found the perfect sketch for it, and had some cross charms, here it is:

It was tough to figure out a color combo for a boy. I had this great pack of papers I bought at winners and found this great pattern and matching solids, I think it turned out great!!

I'm entering this card in the Mojo Monday Sketch #238 and in The Paper Girls challenge, photo inspiration #6.

Have a good day everyone,

See you later with more creations

love & create ...with a smile :)
Cinzia

4 comments:

Darnell said...

That's wonderful, Cinzia! Such a beautiful design for a beautiful occasion!

Andree said...

Really nice, I love the background paper, it has a church stained glass effect. Perfect for a religious occasion!

Crafting Vicky said...

wow what a wonderful card.

Kristina MacKeen said...

Cinzia - This is a simply beautiful card. Thank you for entering it on The Paper Girls Challenge!