Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mother's Day

Hello everyone!

It's a wonderful day, the sun ins shining and I'm crafting..it can't get any better..LOL!!

Today I was inspired by the Simon Says Blog challenge and my mom of course. I also got to use a lot of my new stuff, here it is:


I really love it and I know I've said this before, it just brings me so much joy to use my hands and creativity and after all that the results are just stunning! At least for me :)

Just a few details about the card: I used Hero Arts cling stamp for back ground, Hero arts frame cuts with matching cling for the heart and the spellbinder Labels Eleven nestability to cut out the sentiment. The mother's day stamp is from Inkadinkado and the ribbon is Offray.

C U later with more cards..

love  & create

Cinzia




1 comment:

Vicky said...

Great mother's day card!