Monday, March 12, 2012

Mother's Day Part 1

Happy Monday everyone!

It's a beautiful day and it feels great to be alive!! I feel amazing especially after making 2 cards!!

I have a friend who requested a mother-s day card so I will make several for her to choose from. I thought why not make 2 at the same time, kind of identical, but then just twist it up..so here is the result of the first set:
I will begin to number my cards, making it easier for people to request a specific one they like. This one is MD-002,

and this one is MD-003. All the paper comes from the same paper collection except for the shiny red paper behind the sentiment. If you look closely you can also see the added dots to the backgroud paper. Oh yes and I made the flowers with a die cut AND I made the ribbon myself..I know it even surprised me..LOL!!

Hope you like these as much as I do!

Enjoy your afternoon and remember to...
love  & create

Cinzia

1 comment:

Vicky said...

gorgeous! Very fancy looking